Expressions of interest have now opened for the next VSK Camp Leader. Ideally, we would like someone appointed to work alongside Georgie in the lead-up to VSK Camp 2024A, serving on her Executive or committee and getting familiar with the ropes.
As VSK Camp Leader, your role is to:
• Advocate for and represent VSK Camp on behalf of Executive Team and Committee, to the Programs and Activities Committee (PandA), LSC&PH Office and Somers Inc, LSC&PH members, all stakeholders and the wider community.
• Oversee the planning and implementation of a relevant, safe and engaging program for staff and participants in line with corresponding Program Quality Framework and Core Indicators.
• Support and mentor the Executive Team, Committee members and the staff of VSK Camp.
• Delegate and manage all program-related tasks.
• Escalate and troubleshoot issues and challenges that arise with PandA and the LSC&PH Office.
Work collaboratively with the Community Camps Leader, the leaders of other community camps and the Chair of PandA on a quarterly basis to improve our programs.
Does this sound like you?
If you answered YES – what are you waiting for? Express your interest today.
You can find the full position description here: Camp Leader – VSK – Position Description
Expressions of interest will close on Wednesday 3rd January, with PandA representatives to conduct interviews shortly after.