Expressions of Interest Open – Child Safety Committee Members
We are seeking individuals to join the newly forming Child Safety Committee.
The Child Safety Committee are responsible for:
- Understanding LSC&PH’s current policies and practices in relation to protecting the safety of children and young people participating in our programs
- Creating new policies and practices where needed
- Advising the Board on risks and strategy relating to child safety
- Designing training and resources to ensure child safety capabilities across the organisation
We’re looking for individuals who have an interest or experience in any of the following:
- Working with children and young people (eg teachers, social workers, medical professionals)
- Designing organisational policy and/or internal communications
- Understanding of current Child Safety legislation
We are establishing this committee to meet every second month initially as we set things up, we will then meet quarterly to monitor activity.
We promise it will be meaningful and fun and there will be opportunities for innovation and critical thinking! This opportunity is open to current members and volunteers and their networks.
Please get in touch with Brigid Canny, Chair Child Safety Committee, to express interest
[email protected] | 0431 302 663
[email protected] | 03 9510 7066