As Jake leads his final Camp Diversity at the end of the month, the Programs and Activities committee (PandA) would like to thank Jake McLennan for his leadership, passion, service and enthusiasm as he approaches his final Camp Diversity in the role of Camp Leader.
Jake’s time in the role has seen him lead Camp Diversity to be the first camp to return post-lockdown, deliver amazing themes such as ‘Somers Festival’ as well as support participants to graduate through to Think Tank, then into a staff role at Camp Diversity!
As Jake leads his final Camp Diversity at the end of the month, expressions of interest have now opened for the next Camp Diversity Leader.
As Camp Diversity Leader, you role is:
• To be the key advocate and representative for the relevant program on behalf of Executive Team and Committee, to Programs and Activities Committee (PandA), LSC&PH Office and Somers Inc, LSC&PH members, all stakeholders and wider community
• To oversee the planning and implementation of a relevant, safe and engaging program for staff and participants in line with corresponding Program Quality Framework and Core Indicators
• To support and mentor Executive Team
• To delegate and manage all program related tasks
• To escalate and troubleshoot issues and challenges that arise with PandA representative and LSC&PH Office
Does this sound like you?
If you answered YES – what are you waiting for? Express you interest today: https://forms.microsoft.com/r/E8NMRMiMpw
You can find the full position description here: https://lscph.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/OrgResources/EeMJZWH5lZVBogT9SUiaBQUBDrL9XJLISU2M5C1xtCrBoQ?e=p6odUa
Expressions of interest will close on Sunday 20 August, with PandA representatives to conduct interviews shortly after.